As Chartered Building Surveyors, we are happy to undertake a project on your behalf, from inception to completion. We regularly undertake such work for our commercial clients.
- Planning Applications
- Building Regulation Applications
- Feasibility Studies
- Specification writing
- Contract Supervision
- Agreeing of Final Account.
We carry out works for both Government bodies and private companies, ensuring any works comply with the relevant regulations, We undertake works on COMAH and AEO sites, and are fully aware as to the enhanced health and safety guidelines that are required on these type of industrial sites.
As an independent company we have a network of colleagues that we call upon, to provide us with their specialist knowledge, and equally, we carry out work on their behalf. We are therefore able to offer advice and services on the following:
- Retrospective Planning and Building Regulation Approval.
- CDM Co-ordination
- Employers Agent
- 3D Modelling
- Structural Engineers
- Quantity Surveying
- Geo-environmental consultants
- Schedules of Condition
- Specific Defect Inspection reports
- Insurance work dealing with Loss Adjusters.
Works we have recently undertaken are:
- Retrospective Planning and Building Regulation approval of flat.
- Office and laboratory refurbishment.
- Construction of fully vented warehouse.
- Demolition of manufacturing building.
- Office refurbishment.
- Planning applications.
- Laboratory refurbishment.
- External and internal refurbishment of warehouse.
- External decoration of commercial premises.